[volunteers] Some help testing.

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Tue Feb 20 08:10:44 EST 2007

I am looking for a few users to test the join interface for drupal4.7
migration at http://cluetest.pathtech.org/ .

Please click on any of the Join links and try completing the process
using "Pay by credit card" The system is in test mode so no transactions
will be charged to any credit card used. No need to email results as the
system will log and email me the results.

Warning: I believe I have fixed the return from Internet Secure pages
which results in a blank screen. If this occurs, do email me this fact
and to return to a more normal state, fix the address to point to
http:/cluetest.pathtech.org/ and logout.

--
G. Roderick Singleton <gerry at pathtech.org>
PATH tech