[volunteers] Volunteers needed to help with Website.

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Mon Feb 19 12:36:44 EST 2007

   There were many people who suggested in the past that various updates
to the website would help encourage people to become members.  Our
Webmaster, G. Roderick Singleton, is currently working on upgrading out
Drupal via a test site.   If you are willing to help, please join our
Volunteers mailing list.

http://www.cluecan.ca/lists

Thank you!

--
  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!

   manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
   portable media player from my cold dead hands!"