[volunteers] Site will be off-line for a critical upgrade today

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at pathtech.org
Thu May 25 10:26:02 EDT 2006

There is a critical upgrade required for our drupal installation. This
message is fair warning that during the upgrade the site will have to be
shutdown.  At the same time, we will also attempt to correct whatever
was done to the frontpage node of cluecan.ca so that it again will
adjust the centre column for various sizes of browser displays. If any
of you know the secret to correcting this an email will be appreciated.
--
G. Roderick Singleton <gerry at pathtech.org>
PATH tech