[clue-volunteers] Wednesday

Ken Burtch kburtch at istop.com
Tue Apr 25 22:58:48 EDT 2006

Unable to get a definitive answer from anybody, I'm aiming to arrive at
the booth between 10:00 and 10:30 tomorrow morning, depending on traffic
(I have to drive in from St. Catharines).  I understand that's about the
same time Chris Jezovnik will be arriving as well.

KB

--
Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken at pegasoft.ca