[clue-volunteers] Flyers and Booth

Ken Burtch kburtch at istop.com
Mon Apr 24 09:29:22 EDT 2006

Hello Volunteers,

Chris Jezovnik and I can man the booth on Wednesday morning, if someone
can tell me what time we need to be there.

I'm printing up flyers (or is that fliers?) today to hand out at the
booth.  Is there someone I can drop them off with who can take them to
the booth for tomorrow?  Can we arrange a rendezvous time?

Ken B.

--
Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken at pegasoft.ca