[clue-volunteers] Proposed Linuxworld brochure

Colleen Beamer colleen.beamer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:01:34 EDT 2006

Hey Evan,

I hate to be the proverbial "thorn in the paw", but ....

Evan Leibovitch wrote:

> Here are both sides of a single-fold brochure.
>
> Comments, please, especially regarding the body text.

I am assuming this to be an 8 1/2 by 11 page which will fold into a
brochure that is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 (or proportionally adjusted if it is not
being printed on 8 1/2 by 11 paper).  The front page looks great and
will fold to give the "Get a Clue" graphic on the front.  However, if I
am interpreting correctly, the second page that you have attached will
be on the inside.  If that is so, it lends itself more to a double
fold.  With a single fold, the fold will go right through the middle of
the graphic, which I don't think will look very good.  I also think that
if you're only going to fold the page once, that on the inside, you
should adjust the text to 2 columns as opposed to 3.

Just my opinion.  Feel free to ignore it, if you don't agree.

Regards,

Colleen