[clue-volunteers] LinuxWorld passes

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Apr 21 12:08:44 EDT 2006

If you're receiving this message, it means that I have registered an
exhibitor pass under your name at LinuxWorld next week (with the
exception of Russell, Mike and Ugo, who didn't indicate that they were
coming onto Toronto for the show). You can pick it up at exhibitor
registration at the show under the exhibitor name "CLUE".

The badge will say CLUE and your role in it (most will say "volunteer").
If you want to get a free visitor badge with your own company address,
you (and anyone else) are welcome to register at
http://ems01.com/a/l.x?T=inlkdgbnfhlcddlhjabhbpbp&M=2
(use discount code A101 and Association Name "CLUE")

Please email me the times you intend to attend and/or help at the booth.

- Evan