[clue-volunteers] LinuxWorld update

Ken Burtch kburtch at istop.com
Fri Apr 21 10:44:05 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 01:21 -0400, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is just an update on what's happening at the show:
>
> Gerry Singleton and I will be at the booth most of the time. A number of
> you have expressed interest in coming to help at the booth; your time is
> welcome, let me know when you plan to be around. Gerry and I will
> certainly want to take some breaks and I'd like to find some potential
> corporate sponsors.

I offered to help man the booth on Wednesday.  During what times will
the booth need someone there and do you have a preference for when I am
there?  I poked around on the LinuxWorld site but can't (easily) find
the show times.

KB

--
Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken at pegasoft.ca