[clue-volunteers] [Fwd: Expand Your Knowledge with Microsoft]

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 18:30:18 EDT 2006

On 4/17/06, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:

> Interesting.
>
> In the category of "know your enemy", I will be attending this
> presentation Thursday morning.
> Ottawa is tomorrow morning, and Mississauga (at the MS Canada office,
> pretty close to Matt) is May 9.
> Sorry for the short notice, I just got the invite an hour or so ago.

Interesting indeed.  I may check out the May 9th show - that way I can
invite them to the TLUG presentation later that same day...  Lol.

I'll admit I'm intrigued by Microsoft's latest attempts to "open up."  I'm
not a fool, but do think we may see a happier middle-ground one day.  I know
more than a couple Windows admins who leverage open source on their platform
of choice.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy