[clue-volunteers] Help with a CLUE brochure for LinuxWorld

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:49:46 EDT 2006

On 4/18/06, Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Personally, I think it's great!  As you say, it's attention getting and
> I would think would arouse people's curiousity.

I'll second that.  Simple and high-contrast.  A big red dot telling
people to get a clue...

BTW, thanks for the support on the brochure...  Resource management issues.

[how to add another 16 hours to the day and work around not having
transporter beams?  lol]

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy