[clue-volunteers] URGENT: Ad for Computing Canada

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:32:45 EDT 2006

On 4/19/06, Evan Leibovitch <evan at telly.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> As part of the deal I struck with ITBusiness/ Computing Canada, CLUE
> have been given space to run a quarter-page (4 5/8" x 3 3/4") ad of our
> choosing.
>
> It has to be ready April 26 (I just heard that deadline minutes ago).
>
> Can someone help?

I need to catch up on my mail, but my recommendation would be to get
the brochure done first, take the core message and use that for the
Ad.  Then use simple graphics to enhance the message.

Is it expected to be grayscale or color?

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy