[clue-volunteers] [Fwd: Expand Your Knowledge with Microsoft]

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Apr 17 15:30:25 EDT 2006

Interesting.

In the category of "know your enemy", I will be attending this
presentation Thursday morning.
Ottawa is tomorrow morning, and Mississauga (at the MS Canada office,
pretty close to Matt) is May 9.
Sorry for the short notice, I just got the invite an hour or so ago.

If anyone else is interested in attending, feel free to register online.