[clue-volunteers] Introductions

Ken Burtch kburtch at istop.com
Tue Apr 11 08:24:30 EDT 2006

I'm Ken Burtch, author of "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash" and
currently working on a new book on Perl.  I've been working with Linux
since 1994 (that's before kernel 1.0).  I founded PegaSoft
(http://www.pegasoft.ca) as a user group for Linux professionals,
focusing on development issues, business issues and following Linux
trends in Canada.

KB

--
Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken at pegasoft.ca