[clue-volunteers] Introductions

Ugo Bellavance ugob at linux.ca
Mon Apr 10 22:26:22 EDT 2006

I'm Ugo,

	I've been working with linux since ~2000 (RedHat 6.).  I'm currently an
independant consultant (www.lubik.ca) near Montreal, Quebec.  I still
work with a few windows servers, but most of my clients hire me to
manage linux internet servers and their network infrastructure and
security.  I also have a lot of knowledge about spam/virus-filtering
gateways and I'm currently trying to learn Asterisk enough to be able to
work on other projects than my own PBX.  I've got Bachelor's in
Management, but never been in a managerial position.  I've got a
Master's in Electronic commerce, which was a mix of Comp Sc., management
and law.

	I helped clue mainly for sysadmin tasks in the past and I'll see what I
can do for the rest.

If you'd like to know more about me or about what I have to say, you may
want to take a look at my blog: http://blog.lubik.ca.

Ugo