[clue-volunteers] Welcome to the CLUE volunteers list!

Chris Jezovnik chris.jezovnik at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 17:50:40 EDT 2006

Well, if Scott is a type A personality, then I'm a type B ( B+ on a
good day ).

Hi everyone, my name is Chris Jezovnik.  I'm the founder and moderator
of the Tillsonburg Linux Users Group (
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tillug ) located in Tillsonburg, Ontario
(pop. 15,000).  I also run a small Linux consultancy in town called
"Open Computing" ( www.opencomputing.ca ) which I launched in January.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

--
Chris Jezovnik