[clue-volunteers] Welcome to the CLUE volunteers list!

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:54:12 EDT 2006

Hi all,

My name is Scott Elcomb, and I'm an addict.

Oh wait, this isn't ... n/m - wrong group.  =)

Seriously though, I'm an avid type'a fella - I work in logistics, and
use and/or create Open Source software and techniques to solve
problems.  Whether directly or indirectly, it's my intent to see
and/or help Canada become a world leader in Free/Libre & Open Source
Software.

Beyond the code, I see f/loss as being a very effective educational
tool - a prime environment for teaching leadership and
self-development skills.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

"A revolution is coming - a revolution which will be
peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care
enough; successful if we are fortunate enough - but a
revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We
can affect its character, we cannot alter its inevitability."

  - John F. Kennedy