[clue-volunteers] Welcome to the CLUE volunteers list!

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Apr 10 12:03:08 EDT 2006

The response to my last email was very encouraging, in that a number of
the tasks that I indicated needed help now have that help.

I've now created this mailman list in order to facilitate communications
between CLUE's volunteers, while keeping archives and automating the
subscribe/unsubscribe process.

If possible, it would be nice if everyone could post a paragraph or so
introducing themselves; I'll start with myself.

I'm now acting as Executive Director of CLUE after a stint of many years
with helping to create and grow the Linux Professional Institute. I've
been in the Unix and Linux fields since the mid-80s, and have been
involved with a number of user groups and associations. I'm involved
with CLUE because I believe that Canada really needs an organization of
this kind.

- Evan